It’s not too late to turn back
The 2018 Convergence Point is:
Location : The Village of Hope (near Castleton), Peak District
When: starts at Midday on June 9th.
Fewer than 30 entries remain (as Nov 25th) . There is no wait list once the event fills.
You can enter solo, or you can enter as a pair (if you fear the dark). If you enter as a pair you must remain together at all times.
- Individual entries for either 24 hour event cost a mere £36 each (+ £2.70 Eventbrite booking fee)
- Pair entries are for either 24 hour event cost £72 per pair (+ Eventbrite’s booking fee)
- You can also order an optional premium tech fabric t-shirt during the order process
What will my coin buy me?
- Entry into Convergence; an event unlike any other
- The event is made possible by use of a RaceDrone GPS Tracking device, so the crow can watch.
- It will be posted to you a few days before the event (hence this event is a couple of £ more expensive that Escape from Meriden). You must post it back after the event via Signed For delivery, at your own cost)
- Race Number posted to you with the Race Drone tracker
- A reward:
- You reward will be posted to you 2-3 weeks after the event
- Trophies for; furthest flight Female, Furthest flight Male, Furthest Flight Pair
- The Grand old Duke of York Award for “Most elevation gained”
- You cannot defer or cancel within the last month. You can change the name of the participant to someone else if you wish. You can do this yourself on eventbrite
- If you request a refund with one month or more before the event, it will be less £5
- Note: we order extras such as tshirts 8 weeks in advance. We can’t refund for those within the last 8 weeks.